| At Boston Children's Hospital, success is measured in patients treated, parents comforted and teams taught. It's in discoveries made, processes perfected, and technology advanced. In major medical breakthroughs and small acts of kindness. And in colleagues who have your back and patients who have your heart. As a teaching hospital of Harvard Medical School, our reach is global and our impact is profound. Join our acclaimed Finance Department and discover how your talents can change lives. Yours included.|
The Executive Assistant to the SVP and CFO will be responsible for:
- Scheduling appointments and meetings and maintaining calendar for supervisor.
- Preparing travel arrangements as necessary.
- Assisting in organizing and scheduling conferences, seminars and other department sponsored programs or events.
- Assisting CFO with special projects and preparation of complex reports and documents.
- Collecting and compiling information from diverse sources, performing calculations, creating charts, graphs and spreadsheets, presentations and performing other related duties as requested.
- Maintaining departmental files, records and databases. Entering information from source documents into computer databases and/or spreadsheets, compiling, printing and distributing periodic reports, and other information as needed.
- Serving as a resource on departmental policies and procedures and provides assistance in resolving administrative problems and issues.
- Providing positive and effective customer service that supports departmental and hospital operations, including cross-support for other executives as needed.
To qualify you must have:
- A Bachelor's Degree, and a minimum of five years of administrative experience supporting a high level executive is preferred.
- Financial Services Experience required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills. Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs. The ability to manage diverse tasks and work with deadlines.
- Responsibility and follow through with stakeholders. Discretion and being accustomed to maintaining confidentiality as required.
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships. Upbeat disposition and appreciation of Children's mission strongly desired.
This position will provide executive administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, energetic, detail-oriented, capable of working independently, and adept at facilitating a detailed schedule in a highly dynamic environment. This position also calls for excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of staff and visitors. Responsibilities may include calendaring, making travel and meeting arrangements, monitoring and managing departmental budgets, as well as preparing materials for meetings and conferences, and carrying out special projects.
This position is fully eligible for benefits, including very affordable health insurance through Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Other benefits include dental insurance, vision coverage, generous levels of time off, 403(b) savings plan, pension, tuition reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Department: Finance-VP Finance and CFO
Standard Hours Per Week: 40